Purpose of this website
- Provide the visitor with content and information related to the world of cannabis and its derivatives for therapeutic use, studies and scientific evidence.
- Manage and moderate the comments that visitors make on this website.
- Manage the network of affiliates and advertisers, if any.
Use of this website
- As a user of bluecanoby.com, you agree not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of bluecanoby.com. As well as not to carry out actions that prevent other users from using bluecanoby.com in a normal and safe way.
- Bluecanoby.com cannot guarantee the total absence of viruses or any element that could alter the normal operation of the computer equipment through which users access the web, or the content of the files stored on said equipment. In any case, bluecanoby.com guarantees that it adopts all the security measures at its disposal to achieve this.
- It is prohibited to publish any content that bluecanoby.com considers illegal, offensive, abusive, threatening or that may cause any type of damage, both to the portal and to its readers. To do this, bluecanoby.com reserves the right to remove or modify the content and comments of visitors as deemed appropriate.
- It is forbidden to use the website for any illicit purpose, or make any use of the website that may prevent its normal operation.
- It is not allowed to reproduce, distribute or modify in whole or in part any content of this website without the express permission of its legal representative.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the contents of this website for commercial or advertising purposes without the express permission of its legal representative.
Obligations of users of this website
- As a user of this website, you know and accept the provisions of this legal notice. The user is obliged to use the website in the legal terms indicated in this legal notice.
Data protection and confidentiality policy
- Bluecanoby.com guarantees the confidentiality of personal data provided by users. Bluecanoby.com guarantees the adoption of all security measures required by law to protect the data of its visitors. Bluecanoby.com also guarantees that this data is used and treated in accordance with current laws.
- Bluecanoby.com undertakes to use the data of its visitors according to their purpose as well as to comply with the legal obligation to store them and adopt all the necessary security measures to prevent their modification, loss or unauthorized use, in accordance with what is established by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Bluecanoby.com employs various methods to capture information from its visitors. Bluecanoby.com always requests the prior consent of users for the processing of their data for the indicated purposes. Despite this, all users have the right to revoke this previously granted consent.
As a user of this website, you can exercise your ARCO rights
Any user of this website can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the ARCO rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999: access rights, rectification rights, data cancellation rights and opposition rights. To exercise these rights, the user must send a written and digitally signed request, also attaching a photocopy of their ID, to the email address [email protected]
- The legal person responsible for this website informs that there are complaint sheets available to all its users and visitors.
- Any web user can make a claim. To do this, you must request the claim form by sending an email to the address [email protected] In this email, the name and surname of the user making the claim must be indicated, as well as the reasons for it.
Intellectual property rights
- The intellectual property of the bluecanoby.com website belongs exclusively to its legal representative.
- It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse or disseminate any element or content of this website by any method or means of communication, unless prior consent is obtained from its legal representative.
- The user knows and accepts that the entire website and all the elements that make it up are protected by copyright and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws. from Spain.
- If a user or a third party considers that bluecanoby.com has unintentionally violated their legitimate intellectual property rights, due to the inclusion of certain content on the web, they can report it by sending an email to [email protected] . In said email, the following must be indicated:
- The personal data of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If necessary, expressly indicate the representation with which you act if the claim is sent by a third party.
- What are the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on bluecanoby.com, as well as the legal accreditation of the rights that are considered infringed. The express declaration of responsibility by the interested party regarding the veracity and accuracy of the information provided in this notification will also be included.
About external links
- On any page of bluecanoby.com you can find links to web pages or content owned by third parties.
- online at no time is responsible for the consequences arising from the user accessing through these links to websites or content owned by third parties.
- In any case, bluecanoby.com guarantees that the appropriate security measures are taken before including a link on this website to any third-party property.
Disclaimer of liability and waiver of guarantees
- The legal manager of bluecanoby.com does not guarantee or accept any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from any of the following events:
- Inactivity, lack of availability or incorrect functioning of the page website or any of its contents.
- The presence of viruses or harmful software in any web content.
- Any use of the website that is illegitimate or contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- The lack of quality or veracity of the content published by third parties on this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Relations between bluecanoby.com and its users and visitors are subject, in general, to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Courts of Navarra.
- If a user has any questions or wishes to clarify any point contemplated in this Legal Notice, they can send an email to [email protected] to solve it.
- Bluecanoby informs that it reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice, both the appearance and layout of the contents of the bluecanoby.com website, as well as this Legal Notice document.