Through bluecanoby.com (hereinafter, Website) personal data of users is not collected without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
Bluecanoby.com contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to bluecanoby.com. By accessing such websites, you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
Obtaining Personal Information on this website
- Bluecanoby.com always requests the prior consent of users to obtain and use their personal data for the indicated purposes. Any user has the right to revoke their prior consent at any time.
- The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
- To comment on posts published on the blog.
- To make inquiries through the contact form.
- To download some type of free resource
The Personal Data collected will be, unless otherwise indicated, the name and email of the web user.
In some cases, information about visitors to this site may be shared anonymously with third parties, such as advertisers, sponsors or affiliates, for the sole purpose of improving the services this website offers its users, and to finance the website. All these processing tasks are carried out in accordance with current regulations. At all times, the rights of users in terms of data protection in accordance with the law will be respected.
At all times and in any case, the user has full rights over their personal data and their use and may exercise them at any time.
Methods for obtaining personal information from this website
Bluecanoby.com uses the following methods for collecting personal information:
1) Comment form: There are forms on the web to be able to send a comment to a certain web page. This form asks the user for a name and an email address. This data is used solely to publish, unpublish and moderate said comments.
2) Contact form: There is a contact form on the web so that any user of the web can send messages, complaints, suggestions or requests to the legal person responsible for it. The email address provided in this contact form will be used to respond to messages and to send the information that the user has requested.
3) Cookies: While browsing this website, cookies are stored on the user’s computer. Any user can consult the Cookies Policy document to learn how cookies are used and how to disable them.
4) Browsing and IP Address: While browsing this website, the user automatically sends to the web server the information of his IP address, the date and time of access to the web, the operating system and the browser used. have used to access the website. Data relating to the web address from which the user accessed this website may also be sent. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection considers that the IP address is personal data. Bluecanoby.comwill never use the IP address to identify its users. It will only be used and saved to compile website access statistics and to analyze user behavior trends within bluecanoby.com.
5) Forms for free downloads of guides and canvases in pdf
Bluecanoby.com will never communicate or transfer this data to third parties, except as required by law or court.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of its activity, bluecanoby.com uses the following service providers. Each of them carries out its activity under its own privacy policies.
- Content management platform: wordpress.org
- Advertising platform for blogs: Google Adsense
- Web traffic statistics platform: Google Analytics
The user of this website can find affiliate programs and advertisers who access the browsing habits of users, to establish user profiles and show the user advertising based on their interests and browsing habits. This information is always anonymous and the user is not identified at any time.
- The owner of this portal, Bluecanoby.com, participates in the Amazon EU Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to offer websites a way to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.es.
- Bluecanoby.com can study the behavior patterns of its visitors to perform audience analysis and adapt the content offered on the website to the preferences of its users as much as possible.
- Any user of the web and any natural or legal person can link from their website to bluecanoby.com. This action in no case implies a relationship of any kind between bluecanoby.com and the owner of the site or the linked web page. Nor does it imply that bluecanoby.com fully or partially accepts or approves the contents or services of the web pages that link to it.
- Bluecanoby.com always reserves the right to prohibit or disable any link to the bluecanoby.com website.
About the Accuracy and Truthfulness of the Data
- The user of this website guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms is exact and truthful.
- The user of this website guarantees that all the information provided within the website is true and accurate on the day said information is provided.
- The user of this website is obliged to preserve the accuracy of their data and keep them updated.
- The user of this website is solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided, and for the damages derived from this falsity that may be caused to the bluecanoby.com website and its legal representative.
Exercise of ARCO rights
Users of this website have the following rights:
- Consult what personal data we store about the user of this website at any time.
- Request updating or modification of incorrect data stored about the user.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, a user can send an email to the address [email protected]. Said request must be accompanied by proof of valid identity in law (photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document).
Acceptance and consent
The user of this website declares to have been informed of the conditions on personal data protection. The user of this website accepts and consents to the processing of such data by the bluecanoby.com website, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the document of Legal Notice of this website.
The legal person in charge of bluecanoby.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to usual practices of the industry. In this case, the changes introduced will be announced on this page sufficiently in advance of their implementation.
Sending and Regulation of Commercial Emails
In accordance with the LSSICE, bluecanoby.com does not carry out SPAM practices and never sends commercial emails without request or without the user’s prior consent.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also set various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they can’t change their username). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.