Before we dive into broad spectrum CBD oil, let’s talk about CBD oil, which is a well-known and in-demand cannabinoid cannabis extract. CBD, one of many cannabinoids present in hemp and cannabis plants, is a water insoluble and oil soluble organic compound.
You can find CBD oils with different percentages, which means how much CBD is in each drop.
Definition of broad spectrum CBD oil
Broad spectrum CBD oil can be obtained by isolating CBD from cannabis extract or modifying it in a laboratory.
With broad spectrum CBD you don’t have to worry about even a small percentage of THC coming into contact with your body, which can be reassuring if you have to submit to a random test.
It has no psychoactive effects, so you can go about your day as usual, just a little more relaxed. If you want to benefit from the calming and therapeutic properties without any of the potential side effects of full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD is for you.
Main characteristics of broad spectrum CBD oil
- Unlike full spectrum CBD oil, Broad Spectrum oil does not contain THC.
- Broad Spectrum oil is produced from hemp seed oil and broad spectrum hemp flower extract (legally it is only possible to extract from the stalks of the cannabis plant or the hemp leaf), broad oils contain most of the active components of hemp.
- It is the most concentrated form of CBD.
- You can undergo a substance test with complete peace of mind.
- Isolating it from other cannabinoids and compounds means giving up the benefits of THC, terpenes and flavonoids, as well as the “entourage effect“.
- Broad spectrum or insulated oil is ideal for you if you:
- You are sensitive to THC or other cannabinoids.
- You are exposed to random screening tests.
Broad spectrum CBD oils that we manufacture at Bluecanoby
The oils we manufacture at Bluecanoby are produced in Switzerland, in plantations harvested at the maximum flowering point, with different extraction methods and systems, distilled and filtered to the maximum to obtain the purest product and to comply with the demanding European standards.
Quality tests are carried out in private, state and GMP-certified laboratories in Switzerland to ensure quality and offer a unique oil on the market, designed to benefit the health of the consumer.
At Bluecanoby we offer CBD oils with different percentages, such as 10% and 30%.
There are many factors that can make you decide on broad spectrum oils, such as whether you can or want to consume a minimum percentage of THC or not, depending on the need you have, but we recommend you always inform yourself as much as possible to consume the most suitable dosage and type of oil for you.
In Bluecanoby we give free advice and help people to make the best decision based on our knowledge, if you need it, do not hesitate to contact us.👇